Redesigning The Experience Of An Elearning Platform
I've collaboreted with MySkillCamp to rebuild their elearning platform, from the user experience to the design system.
After a couple of meetings and digesting the work and exploration that was done, I started by creating wireframes and user flow. The idea was to help players to find new games, get updates and play every game that Ankama published.
The main difficulty was to think about all the small interactions and information it could have on a game page. There is one button type, but its state changes a lot; it can have a downloading state, playing state or update state.
One of the issues was to create a universe for every game, without every image being in a box. Since it’s a desktop app, the ratio of the window can be anything. Prototyping this part of the interface helped us to test and validate every situation.
After the validation of the wireframe and testing the prototype, I worked on the interface element. I tried to take in as many of elements as I could get on the diverse Ankama platform (website, game, book ...) to create a consistent experience.
I added in a document every asset created and another one with some explanations. I tried to design elements so they could be as reusable as possible, and I wanted them to be as flexible as possible.
Experimented with some of the abandoned design. Tried to play with textures for the border of the content where it could change depending on the game. I also explored other types of layout.